Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work clarifies the procedures for completing pension transactions for insured workers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work clarifies the procedures for completing pension transactions for insured workers Empty Work clarifies the procedures for completing pension transactions for insured workers

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:27 pm

[size=45][size=41]Work clarifies the procedures for completing pension transactions for insured workers[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al Noor News/ Baghdad The
    Department of Retirement and Social Security for Workers in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs clarified its procedures regarding the completion of pension transactions for insured workers.

The director general of the department, Kholoud Hayran, said in a statement that Al-Nour News received a copy of it, that "the retired person must have a service of no less than twenty years, and that he completes the age of 60 years for a man, and 55 years for a woman, during the validity of the guaranteed service." .
    She added, "If there is a service of not less than 30 years for men and 25 years for women, then they are entitled to the pension regardless of age," noting that "the worker who has completed the above conditions must submit a retirement form with the termination form and the decision to confirm the age and bring official documents for the purpose of completing the transaction retirement.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm