Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim Calls For Transforming The Chinese Agreement Into An Executive Program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim Calls For Transforming The Chinese Agreement Into An Executive Program Empty Al-Hakim Calls For Transforming The Chinese Agreement Into An Executive Program

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Feb 2022, 6:49 am

[size=38]Al-Hakim Calls For Transforming The Chinese Agreement Into An Executive Program
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/09/2022 | 1:14 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The head of the Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, called, on Wednesday, to transform the agreements concluded between Iraq and China into operational programs on the ground.
    "We exchanged with the Ambassador of the People's Republic of China, His Excellency Zhang Tao, views on the developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region, and the bilateral relations between Baghdad and Beijing," Al-Hakim said in a statement, which was reviewed by "The Information".
    During the meeting, Al-Hakim stressed, "the importance of economic cooperation with China and all countries wishing to work in Iraq from the standpoint of joint cooperation to achieve benefit and economic development," noting "the importance of converting the agreements concluded between Iraq and China into operational programs on the ground."
    The head of the Wisdom Movement pointed out that "Iraq is open to everyone in a way that guarantees its interests and rights."
    Regarding the Iraqi political situation, Al-Hakim pointed to “the possibility of resolving the political crisis in Iraq if the will for a solution is available and the political parties give priority to the public interest over any other interest,” stressing “the need to form a government serving its people capable of providing services and providing job opportunities.” finished/25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:23 pm