Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

6 billion and 500 million dinars, the total compensation paid to farmers within the evacuation of oi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

6 billion and 500 million dinars, the total compensation paid to farmers within the evacuation of oi Empty 6 billion and 500 million dinars, the total compensation paid to farmers within the evacuation of oi

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Aug 2014, 10:30 am

6 billion and 500 million dinars, the total compensation paid to farmers within the evacuation of oil fields

08/06/20140 

The Director of Missan Oil Company, Adnan Noshi, "The 6 billion and 500 million dinars from the amount of compensation has been distributed by the company among the peasants exchange for giving up land they occupy within the oil fields for the implementation of oil projects and meals lasted for more than two years and still. "  Noshi pointed out that "compensation is based on the cabinet's decision to grant farmers compensation for land and costs spent by contributing to accelerate the pace of implementation of oil projects by foreign companies."  He said company manager points Maysan, that "the committees Compensation formed by the company in coordination with the Directorates and Departments of Agriculture to provide lists of farmers contracted with the Department of Agriculture formally in order to compensate against the land area in which they operate oil projects by foreign companies in the fields of Bazerkan and Halfaya." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:29 pm