Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Muttalib: Barzani Is Racing With The Federal Court And European Countries Will Not Get Involved W

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Muttalib: Barzani Is Racing With The Federal Court And European Countries Will Not Get Involved W Empty Al-Muttalib: Barzani Is Racing With The Federal Court And European Countries Will Not Get Involved W

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:47 am

[size=38]Al-Muttalib: Barzani Is Racing With The Federal Court And European Countries Will Not Get Involved With The Region
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/30/2022 | 7:34 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    The independent politician Saad Al-Mutalibi confirmed, on Wednesday, that the President of the Kurdistan Region is racing with the Federal Court through his recent statements regarding compensation for the lack of energy for Europe, pointing out that European countries will not get involved with Barzani as he faces the courts.
    Al-Mutalibi said in a statement to the agency, "The Information", that "European countries will not get involved and are in line with Kurdistan regarding the export of energy to it, because there are major issues on the region within the Federal Court," noting that "there are international obligations and agreements that prevent European countries from agreeing with them."
    He added that "the region is competing with the Federal Court through Barzani's recent statements regarding compensating the energy shortage for Europe."
    He pointed out, "The region's inability to pass this project, as it faces the Federal Court with many issues, the most important of which are the oil and gas law.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm