Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Source Reveals Through “Earth News” The Features Of The Upcoming Initiative For The Coordination F

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Source Reveals Through “Earth News” The Features Of The Upcoming Initiative For The Coordination F Empty A Source Reveals Through “Earth News” The Features Of The Upcoming Initiative For The Coordination F

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Apr 2022, 5:19 am

A Source Reveals Through “Earth News” The Features Of The Upcoming Initiative For The Coordination Framework
    03/31/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ An informed source revealed today, Thursday, part of the axes that will be included in the coordination framework initiative, with the aim of finding solutions to the current political impasse.
    The source said, in a statement to Earth News, that "the initiative will be towards forming an expanded majority, which includes choosing a prime minister with one title (The Framework and the Current), meaning that he will be the candidate of the most numerous parliamentary bloc."
    He added that "it will also fall on the shoulders of the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement to bring the views between the two parties to choosing the candidate for the presidency of the republic," noting that "the coordination framework will not participate in the executive authority, taking into account its assessments regarding the ministerial cabinet."
    And the source continued, "Where the Shiites' share of the ministries will be (12), all of them will be relinquished to the Sadrist movement, and as for the parliamentary committees (the legislative and oversight authority), which number 12, their leadership and representation will be for the coordination framework and its allies, so that it can take the role of the opposition, and monitor the government."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:13 am