Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Barti: Barzani Offered Talabani Several Positions To Give Up The Presidency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Barti: Barzani Offered Talabani Several Positions To Give Up The Presidency Empty Al-Barti: Barzani Offered Talabani Several Positions To Give Up The Presidency

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2022, 8:27 am

[size=38]Al-Barti: Barzani Offered Talabani Several Positions To Give Up The Presidency
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/02/2022 | 2:23 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    Kurdistan Democratic Party member Wafaa Muhammad revealed, on Saturday, an offer made by the party leader, Massoud Barzani, to the President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Bafel Talabani, to grant him several positions in exchange for giving up the presidency.
    . Muhammad said in an interview seen by “The Information” that “the failure to resolve the quorum in Wednesday’s session does not mean that the “Save the Nation” alliance has abandoned its candidates, and there is a period of time that extends to the sixth of April Hoping that the brothers within the coordinating framework will accept the proposals of Muqtada al-Sadr.”
    Muhammad suggested, “acceptance of a consensus that guarantees the attendance of Parliament, without resorting to independents or opposition parties that tried to seize the opportunity to obtain some gains and impose impossible conditions.”
    He pointed out that there is "legal jurisprudence by the Federal Court to prevent the country from entering the constitutional and political vacuum," explaining that "the agreement of the Democratic Union and the Union is subject to the latter's approval of Barzani's proposals to Pavel Talabani, which leads to granting the Union several positions in exchange for his abandoning the presidency." finished/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:02 pm