Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Barti: Barzani's Initiative Is Still Valid And Will Be Launched In The Coming Days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Barti: Barzani's Initiative Is Still Valid And Will Be Launched In The Coming Days Empty Al-Barti: Barzani's Initiative Is Still Valid And Will Be Launched In The Coming Days

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:44 am

[size=38]Al-Barti: Barzani's Initiative Is Still Valid And Will Be Launched In The Coming Days
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    06/14/2022 | 11:38 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, MP Mahma Khalil, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the initiative of party leader Massoud Barzani is still valid regardless of the Sadrist bloc's withdrawal from the House of Representatives, indicating that the initiative will be a new road map to solve political problems and announce it soon.
    Khalil said in a statement to "Information", "The decision of the leader of the Sadrist movement to resign from all representatives of the Sadrist bloc from the House of Representatives caused a shock to all political forces, but the initiative of the Democratic Party Chairman Massoud Barzani is still valid," stressing that "Barzani's initiative will be launched in the coming days." .
    He added that "Barzani's initiative will be in accordance with the national space, and this initiative serves as a new roadmap for the process to solve political problems and resolve the political blockage," noting that "the initiative is acceptable to all partners and they are waiting for its launch."
    A well-informed political source had earlier, anticipation of the announcement of prominent deputies in the Sovereignty Alliance headed by Khamis Al-Khanjar, to join the Al-Azm Alliance headed by Muthanna Al-Samarrai in the coming days. finished/25pm

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:25 am