Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warn Of Bloody Conflicts..Former Official: Water Disputes Will Hit These Areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warn Of Bloody Conflicts..Former Official: Water Disputes Will Hit These Areas Empty Warn Of Bloody Conflicts..Former Official: Water Disputes Will Hit These Areas

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2022, 6:20 am

[size=38]Warn Of Bloody Conflicts..Former Official: Water Disputes Will Hit These Areas
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 4/11/2022 | 9:51 AM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala..
    A member of the Agricultural Committee in the dissolved Diyala Provincial Council, Issam Al-Kuraiti, confirmed, on Monday, that water disputes will strike more than 20 areas in Diyala, while warning of the outbreak of bloody conflicts because of this.
    In an interview with Al-Information, Al-Kuraiti said, "The water file is very sensitive and complex in Diyala, and its signs began to loom with the scarcity of drinking water in some areas due to an unprecedented decline in river water feeding the liquefaction stations."
    He added, "More than 20 areas in Diyala are affected by the drought crisis, and we fear that bloody conflicts will crystallize in them because of water, especially since such conflicts are not strange in our society and were monitored in previous years, but the situation will be more severe during the summer of 2022."
    He pointed out, "the need for an elite force to deal with the file of abuses on the rivers and achieve justice in the distribution of water to avoid any problems that lead us to the stage of conflicts, especially since the amount of damage caused by drought is very large."
    Diyala Governorate is witnessing a severe drought recently, which has raised concerns about its severe repercussions, which may lead to the displacement and destruction of thousands of acres of agricultural orchards. finished/ 25 f

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:30 pm