Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Netanyahu's policy : Iran has planted bloody conflicts in four countries, including Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Netanyahu's policy : Iran has planted bloody conflicts in four countries, including Iraq Empty Netanyahu's policy : Iran has planted bloody conflicts in four countries, including Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Nov 2017, 3:41 am

[size=32]
    Netanyahu's policy : Iran has planted bloody conflicts in four countries, including Iraq[/size]
     Netanyahu's policy : Iran has planted bloody conflicts in four countries, including Iraq Netanyahu-archive_0

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Wednesday that Iran had created bloody conflicts across the Middle East.
    "Iran has planted bloody conflicts throughout the Middle East - in Yemen, in Iraq, in Syria and in Lebanon - and we are not the only ones who realize the magnitude of the Iranian threat to the region," Netanyahu said.
    "Leading Arab countries such as Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and many of our Arab neighbors are all looking at the Iranian threat as we look at it and I think they are right," he said.
    "Iran wants to establish permanent air, land and sea bases there, and the stated aim is to use Syria as a launching pad for the destruction of Israel," Netanyahu said, adding that "we will not allow this."
    "We must work together to repel the Iranian aggression, the terrorist campaign launched by Iran throughout the world and the Iranian pursuit of nuclear weapons," he said.
    "If we stand alone, we will do it, but as I have always said, if we had to, we would stand by ourselves," he said, noting that Iran wo

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:59 am