Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture contradicts trade and acknowledges the persistence of high prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture contradicts trade and acknowledges the persistence of high prices Empty Agriculture contradicts trade and acknowledges the persistence of high prices

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Apr 2022, 5:50 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Agriculture contradicts trade and acknowledges the persistence of high prices[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Agriculture acknowledged the continuing rise in prices in the Iraqi markets despite the temporary opening of the import door, and attributed it to a number of reasons, most notably those it described as emergency in the commercial process.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the Marketing and Price Control Department in the ministry, Hadi Hashem al-Yasiri, said that "the Iraqi government has addressed the high prices through a series of decisions and measures."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Yasiri added, in a television statement followed by (Al-Mada), that "the most important of these decisions is the opening of the door to import and the abolition of import licenses for three months."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the prices we find are still high based on the daily monitoring that we conduct on the local markets, both wholesale and retail."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Yasiri pointed out that "the rise in prices is not only related to preventing imports, but there are other reasons, most notably those who are in business and who manipulate the livelihood of the poor and the great need for some agricultural products in the markets."[/size]
    [size=45]These statements contradict what was spoken by the Director of Information at the Ministry of Commerce, Maha Fadel, who indicated in a statement to the official news agency last Monday, “the control of the rise in local prices through the supervisory teams and the pumping of foodstuffs, even if there is an increase in some vocabulary, because of their global high prices.” ».[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:03 am