Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: Al-Kazemi's government is the most corrupt ever

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: Al-Kazemi's government is the most corrupt ever Empty Parliament: Al-Kazemi's government is the most corrupt ever

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Apr 2022, 5:37 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliament: Al-Kazemi's government is the most corrupt ever[/size]

[size=45]On Friday, independent member of the House of Representatives, Basem Khashan, described the federal government headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi as the “corrupt” among the governments that followed since 2003.[/size]
    [size=45]Khashan said in a blog on the social networking sites "Facebook" today, "The Chinese agreement is good with regard to major projects that the state is unable to establish, and the Chinese companies undertake to complete them. As for the school deal, it is a corrupt deal, and Chinese companies are not obligated to anything but pay shares. Corrupt profits are earned in return for referring schools to Iraqi contractors at half the price.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "No government was formed that was more corrupt than Al-Kazemi's government at all."[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi government had announced the end of the year 2021, the signing of 15 contracts with the Chinese side to build 1,000 schools in different parts of the country.[/size]
    [size=45]On September 19, 2019, Iraq and China signed 8 agreements and memoranda of understanding at the conclusion of talks between their delegations in Beijing, according to which Iraq opened a credit account in a Chinese bank, to deposit oil revenues of 100,000 barrels per day, in exchange for the implementation of infrastructure projects, such as schools, hospitals, roads and electricity. And sanitation, to be determined through the Ministry of Planning and in coordination with the Council of Ministers.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:57 am