Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the interim financial: the amount of the budget deficit in 2014 will reach 87 trillion d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the interim financial: the amount of the budget deficit in 2014 will reach 87 trillion d Empty A member of the interim financial: the amount of the budget deficit in 2014 will reach 87 trillion d

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Aug 2014, 6:31 am

A member of the interim financial: the amount of the budget deficit in 2014 will reach 87 trillion dinars

Thursday, 21 August / August 2014 09:42

[Baghdad-where]
    Revealed a member of the parliamentary finance committee the interim, on Thursday, that the amount of the deficit in the budget of 2014 to the end of this year will reach almost 87 trillion dinars.
    The MP for the National Alliance Magda Abdel-Latif al-Tamimi said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the proportion of the fiscal deficit in the budget of 2014 will be more than planned, which was expected to be 32 trillion dinars, noting that the accounts that have been discussed with the low rate Exports from 3.400 to 2.2, the deficit could be increased by 87 trillion dinars to the end of the year and an increase of almost is 55 trillion dinars planned for the deficit. "
    Tamimi did not mention the reason for increasing the deficit this large increase but it is known that the expenses of the war on Daash require a large financial outlay to achieve victory and the expulsion of gangs Daash.
    It showed that Tamimi deficit this year will be unplanned, but real, hinting that Iraq probably will be forced to issue treasury bonds and remittances there is any internal borrowing and if it can be forced to resort to external borrowing.
    Tamimi and reassured citizens and employees and retirees that the monthly salaries will be spent in a timely manner, even in hot areas and there is no any effects on them.
    The Interim Committee to discuss the budget for fiscal 2014 has looked at the third meeting of the outstanding issues in the budget and ways to solve them as a prelude to Agherarha.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:07 am