[size=36]He referred to them as a minority.. Talabani's party responds to the deputy speaker of parliament with an angry statement[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The bloc said in a statement received by Mawazine News, a copy of it, that "Shakhwan Abdullah, the second deputy speaker of the parliament, said during an interview he conducted with the Kurdish section of Voice of America radio some statements about the problems of the political process in Iraq and the positions of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, which require standing up.
1. When Shakhwan Abdullah said that the position of the President of the Republic is an entitlement for the Kurdish component, he should know that his position also is a worthy of the Kurd, as he was not supposed to declare this clear form of partisan bias.
2. What Shakhwan said comes at a time when all political forces are seeking to work for calm and find solutions. Rather, his statements contradict the calls made by senior officials in his party for dialogue and a solution.
3. Regarding the accusations of Shakhwan Abdullah of the coordinating framework of sabotaging the relations between the National Union and the Democratic Party and tempting the framework of the National Union as President of the Republic. Everyone is aware and aware that the Democratic Party was the initiator to enter into the tripartite alliance, and as a result, the differences within the Shiite and Kurdish houses deepened and without any prior agreement between the two parties, the Union and the Democratic Party. He knows that the Democrat is greedy for the position of President of the Republic, which is considered by the Kurds and the Patriotic Union, specifically for Apple more than that. The patriot is not deceived by positions and has not allowed any party to impose his will on him.
4. Shakhwan Abdullah used the term (minority) in reference to the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, that such terms and descriptions are inappropriate for use against any political force, especially with the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, which provided more than twenty thousand martyrs, and that the policy of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and its weight and position in Iraq are not evaluated through The words and statements of some people.
5. Mr. Shakhwan Abdullah has spoken on behalf of the gentlemen in the Sadrist movement, at the same time he is the deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, so it is not right for him to speak on behalf of a particular person or entity.
The statement continued, "Despite these unfair statements against the Patriotic Union, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, out of its sense of responsibility, emphasizes the option of dialogue and understanding in order to solve problems at all levels, whether within the Kurdish house or with all Iraqi political forces in order to end tension and political blockage." Ended 29/R77