Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals the latest developments regarding the 14th Kurdistan Democratic Congress

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source reveals the latest developments regarding the 14th Kurdistan Democratic Congress Empty A source reveals the latest developments regarding the 14th Kurdistan Democratic Congress

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Aug 2022, 4:59 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A source reveals the latest developments regarding the 14th Kurdistan Democratic Congress[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The Preparatory Committee for the 14th Congress of the Kurdistan Democratic Party has started the practical steps for holding the conference, and has completed 40% of its work.[/size]
    [size=45]According to available information: The Preparatory Committee consists of 21 members, 2 of whom manage the work of the party’s institutions in Europe and the United States, and the remaining 19 in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]25% of the 800 members of the Congress will be women, and only the (current) members of the leadership and the Politburo will participate in the Congress without being elected.[/size]
    [size=45](Basniuz) learned from the conference's preparatory committee that it will be held in early November in Dohuk governorate, and that the election of members of the conference will take place soon at the level of organizations, local committees, branches, and other partisan bodies.[/size]
    [size=45]This is because of the war with ISIS, problems and disputes with Baghdad and the outbreak of the Corona virus - the last convening of the 14th Kurdistan Democratic Congress, the oldest and largest of the Kurdistan parties.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:27 pm