Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr's Minister responds to describing the Green protests as "imposing wills"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr - Al-Sadr's Minister responds to describing the Green protests as "imposing wills" Empty Al-Sadr's Minister responds to describing the Green protests as "imposing wills"

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Aug 2022, 4:24 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sadr's Minister responds to describing the Green protests as "imposing wills"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-14 | 04:08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Sunday, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as al-Sadr’s minister, responded to describing the Green protests as “imposing wills,” while recalling “some incidents.”

Al-Iraqi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, “Some of the framework politicians describe the current peaceful reform protests as: (imposing wills)

First: Who says: After we give it to her!?

Second: Let us remember their sit-in in front of the green gates after announcing the results of the elections in which the framework forces were the biggest losers.

Third: Isn't (the blocking third), or what they called the guarantor, an imposition of wills!?

Fourth: After the announcement of the (Coalition to Save a Homeland), the missiles rolled on the dear [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or did you forget?!

Fifthly: It is impossible that you have forgotten the “leaks” whose true essence was the imposition of wills by force and threat.

Sixth: The burning of hospitals, power stations and ballot boxes should not be overlooked.

Seventh: It is an answer that we eliminate: Withdrawing from the elections, withdrawing 73 deputies, and no less than ten initiatives to solve what you called (political blockage) is certainly not related to the imposition of wills.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s minister continued, saying: "I do not think you are (honest) and do not want (the rule of law) and do not want to deal with (wisely) and you are still chanting about subordination and (No, no, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])."

And he added, "I do not think that you are a (wide) rule or a (wide) trend, but you are waging with your people (the struggle of existence) and it is impossible for your corruption to continue.
    And God is the supporter of the weak."

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:10 pm