Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity Meeting Results In 6 “Important” Decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity Meeting Results In 6 “Important” Decisions Empty Parliamentary Integrity Meeting Results In 6 “Important” Decisions

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Aug 2022, 4:56 am

Parliamentary Integrity Meeting Results In 6 “Important” Decisions
    08/22/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Monday, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee issued six decisions regarding various issues.
    According to a statement by the committee, published by some of its members, received by Earth News, the committee held an “exceptional” meeting, during which several topics were discussed, and the following decisions were made:
    1- The selection of Representative Abdul Rahim Al-Shamri, as a spokesperson for the committee, by unanimous consent.
    2- Work to monitor the implementation of the Food Security Law and the process of disbursing and distributing funds within the law.
    3- Oversight over the mechanism for distributing job grades assigned within the Food Security Law to ensure that they are not tampered with.
    4- Activating the supervisory role over state institutions under the current circumstances.
    5- Coordination with the Supreme Judicial Council regarding corruption cases.
    6- Discussing the performance of the central bank in the currency sale process, and the issues that have been raised recently.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 4:31 am