Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait and Baghdad resume negotiations on the "Khor Abdullah" shipping lane

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait and Baghdad resume negotiations on the "Khor Abdullah" shipping lane Empty Kuwait and Baghdad resume negotiations on the "Khor Abdullah" shipping lane

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2022, 7:02 am

Kuwait and Baghdad resume negotiations on the "Khor Abdullah" shipping lane
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The flag of Iraq and the flag of Kuwait
     August 23, 2022 12:44 PM
    Kuwait - Mubasher: A Kuwaiti delegation is heading to the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, this week to resume Kuwaiti-Iraqi negotiations on the "Khor Abdullah" shipping lane.
    The two sides are seeking to enhance cooperation and coordination on the outstanding issues after negotiations were halted during the nearly two-year period of the Corona pandemic.
    According to sources, the delegation includes the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Communications, Kholoud Shehab, the commissioned assistant undersecretary for the transport sector, Jamal Kandari, and some officials. According to Kuwaiti news.

The sources stressed the great importance of "Khor Abdullah" as a navigation corridor located between the Kuwaiti islands of Bubiyan and Warba, and the Iraqi Faw peninsula.
    She stressed the need to complete the demarcation of the maritime border with Iraq in full.
    The sources stated that the political leadership in both countries was keen to finalize this file without disturbing the atmosphere of bilateral and neighborly relations between the two countries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:05 am