Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Insurance Company reveals the mechanism for granting insurance to citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Insurance Company reveals the mechanism for granting insurance to citizens Empty The National Insurance Company reveals the mechanism for granting insurance to citizens

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Sep 2022, 4:33 am

[size=46]The National Insurance Company reveals the mechanism for granting insurance to citizens[/size]
    Iraq
    15:49 - 08-31-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the National Insurance Company revealed the mechanism for granting insurance to citizens, and the measures taken in this regard.
    The director of the company, Israa Saleh, said that "it is linked with the client with a contract that includes the type and place of insurance to be insured, such as life, car, fire and accidents, etc."
    She explained that "every insurance policy includes conditions and exceptions that the customer, who will later be called the insured, must know in order to be aware of them in the event of a claim for compensation."
    And she added, "The required premium is according to the insurance price, and this price is determined by a specific price tariff set for this purpose. The total amount is evaluated using a simple formula, through which the premium is extracted by multiplying the insurance by the price to obtain the premium to be paid." 
    And she continued, "In the event that the accident occurs, it must be immediately reported to be detected by qualified experts, and the expert's report is submitted to the department to study and determine the amount of compensation, provided that it does not exceed the case of loss during the accident."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:10 pm