Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil meets to secure oil derivatives for service sectors and visitor processions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil meets to secure oil derivatives for service sectors and visitor processions Empty Oil meets to secure oil derivatives for service sectors and visitor processions

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:08 am

Oil meets to secure oil derivatives for service sectors and visitor processions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 9/13/2022

Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News
    Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Oil discussed the flow of securing oil derivatives for the service sectors and for the processions of visitors.
    A statement by the ministry stated, "The Undersecretary for Liquidation and Distribution Affairs, Hamid Younis, discussed, while presiding over the leadership operations meeting, in the presence of the general managers of companies, relevant departments and the media office, issues and topics related to providing oil derivatives to service sectors, visitor processions, government departments and electric power stations, as well as providing fuel of all kinds. during the fortieth visit.

The agent valued "the efforts of the workers in the ministry's formations who are responsible for providing oil derivatives and liquid gas cylinders, securing storage and local consumption for the fortieth visit, which reached its climax, in addition to the great efforts to contribute to transporting visitors with the ministry's vehicles and mechanisms."
    He stressed, "the necessity of following up the flow and movement of gasoline and gas oil to the fuel processing outlets spread throughout the governorates in order to achieve the required flow of vehicles for transporting visitors and other services, in addition to following up on the supply of fuel to private generators for supplying residential areas with electric current."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 pm