Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Scandal rocks "Sumo": it sold a shipment contaminated with chemicals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Scandal rocks "Sumo": it sold a shipment contaminated with chemicals Empty Scandal rocks "Sumo": it sold a shipment contaminated with chemicals

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2022, 4:33 am

[size=35][size=35]Scandal rocks "Sumo": it sold a shipment contaminated with chemicals[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-09-21 | 09:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Reuters revealed, today, Wednesday, that the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) has sold a shipment of fuel oil contaminated with a chemical cleaning agent in recent weeks.

Three trade sources told the agency that it was a shipment of between 600,000 and 700,000 tons of high-sulfur fuel oil that had been supplied to customers.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

They added that the shipment contained chlorinated organic compounds between 90 and 130 parts per million.

And she didn't answer[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]So far a request for comment.

Refiners usually purchase high-sulfur fuel oil for further processing in secondary refineries to produce higher quality petroleum products.

One source explained that the maximum content of chlorinated organic compounds in fuel oil in refineries is five parts per million, and that any levels higher than that can cause damage to processing units.

Another source said, “The high-sulfur fuel oil goes to the (refinery) feed, so it has no effect on the fuel tanks,” but noted that it would take some time for the whole thing to be done.

The first source said that the impact on prices is limited so far in light of abundant supplies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:13 pm