Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shipment contaminated with radioactive materials seized

chouchou
    chouchou

Shipment contaminated with radioactive materials seized  Empty Shipment contaminated with radioactive materials seized

Post by chouchou Sun 07 Jul 2013, 4:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Jordanian authorities seized a shipment of various perfumes in 2644 cartons imported from Asian countries on their way to Iraq; they were contaminated with radioactive material.

“The tests conducted by the cadres have proved that the shipment is contaminated with radioactive (cobalt 60) material that is not allowed,” The Director-General of organizing the nuclear radiation work commission, Majed Abraham al-Hawwari said in a statement briefed by “Shafaq News”.

He explained that the Commission decided to re-ship the shipment to the country of origin and submit a report to the International Atomic Energy Agency which consists of dedicated containers for perfume, as the pollution is concentrated in substance in the covers of these packages

It is noteworthy that the United States has provided Jordan with 23 radiation detection device within 15 border radiation monitoring system equipped with all the necessary detectors of radiation scanners and devices to identify radioactive isotopes and personal detectors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:58 am