Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jamal Cougar: Passing laws related to financial matters requires the return of the House of Represen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jamal Cougar: Passing laws related to financial matters requires the return of the House of Represen Empty Jamal Cougar: Passing laws related to financial matters requires the return of the House of Represen

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Sep 2022, 4:45 am

[size=46]Jamal Cougar: Passing laws related to financial matters requires the return of the House of Representatives[/size]
    Economie
    10:35 - 09-26-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed the impossibility of stopping employees’ salaries next year, even in the absence of a vote on the budget, explaining that there are many options that can be resorted to to run the country’s affairs and pay salaries.
    Committee member Jamal Cougar said that the next year will not witness any interruption in the salaries of employees, and there will be no move towards stopping it, as it can be spent according to a one-by-twelve system, or it is possible to vote on the budget.
    He added, that the lack of approval of the budget leads the government to spend according to the mentioned system, or there is a possibility to go towards other financial options such as enacting a law similar to food security in order to spend money and not stop the wheel of the country.
    And that the adoption of laws related to financial matters requires the return of the House of Representatives again and the resumption of its sessions in order to vote on any law that has a financial aspect in order to keep things in line in the event that the budget is not voted on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:32 pm