Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Central Bank reserves exceed the ceiling of 87 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: Central Bank reserves exceed the ceiling of 87 billion dollars Empty Iraq: Central Bank reserves exceed the ceiling of 87 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Sep 2022, 6:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq: Central Bank reserves exceed the ceiling of 87 billion dollars[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    • d b a

Date: September 27 2022

[size=45]The Central Bank of Iraq adviser, Ahsan Shamiran Al-Yasiri, said that the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq exceeded today, Tuesday, the ceiling of 87 billion and 100 million dollars, which is the highest reserve recorded by the Central Bank of Iraq.[/size]

[size=45]Al-Yasiri told reporters during his participation in the Al-Rafidain Forum for Dialogue in Baghdad, "We aspire to reach 95-100 billion dollars by the end of this year."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "These increases in reserves will support stability and the Iraqi currency, which is today at its best, as its value exceeded more than 130 percent of its real value thanks to the large reserves achieved."[/size]
    [size=45]He called on the Iraqi government to "follow a policy of financial discipline and rationalize the use of funds to benefit from financial reserves."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Yasiri said, "Oil prices in the global market are currently acceptable to Iraq, and that Iraq has benefited from global tensions through high oil prices."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:42 am