Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Baghdad/sourcing Centre for the Iraqi media network (IMN) - ACode

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Baghdad/sourcing Centre for the Iraqi media network (IMN) - ACode  Empty Baghdad/sourcing Centre for the Iraqi media network (IMN) - ACode

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 28 Aug 2014, 2:02 pm

Baghdad/sourcing Centre for the Iraqi media network (IMN) - ACode block MP citizen meshan agreement political blocs on ministerial curriculum from the National Alliance, adding that the signing of the Alliance Ministerial platform of Kurdistan and Iraqi forces will be the Coalition on Saturday.

He said to (IMN) AN the agreed Ministerial curriculum consists of principles and priorities agreed to achieve in the next four years taking into account the Constitution "
    , Saying that "this agreement is the countdown to the formation of the new Government."

"The next week will be the Declaration of the platform and the Cabinet to vote in the House."

And warned religious reference from interfering with the formation of the Government with some blocks to the roof of their demands, as recommended Al-Abadi did not accept any Minister not deemed appropriate for the position.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Baghdad/sourcing Centre for the Iraqi media network (IMN) - ACode  Empty Re: Baghdad/sourcing Centre for the Iraqi media network (IMN) - ACode

Post by day dreamer Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:33 pm

thumbs

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:56 am