Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An urgent parliamentary investigation into the file of violating investments after the collapse of A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An urgent parliamentary investigation into the file of violating investments after the collapse of A Empty An urgent parliamentary investigation into the file of violating investments after the collapse of A

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Oct 2022, 6:51 am

An urgent parliamentary investigation into the file of violating investments after the collapse of Al-Wathiq Lab

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee announced, on Saturday, its intention to open a parliamentary investigation to reveal all violations related to investments in Baghdad and the provinces, calling for a review of all licenses granted to establish medical clinics.
     Committee member Sarwa Abdul Wahed said in a statement, "The National Investment Authority is required to clarify the mechanism for granting investment licenses to private laboratories, clinics and hospitals."
     And Abdel Wahed added, "What happened today in Baghdad from the collapse of a building for medical clinics due to an engineering error calls for a review of all approvals granted by the Investment Authority, especially an addition to building dilapidated buildings, which requires obtaining engineering approvals from the Baghdad Municipality or the governorate within well-thought-out plans. not random"
    And she added, "The Parliamentary Integrity Committee will open this file to reveal all violations related to it, whether in Baghdad or other provinces, and refer the violators to the judiciary."

6 . views
    Added 10/01/2022 - 2:41 PM
    Update 01/10/2022 - 2:48 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:40 pm