Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources warns of the danger of shortage of water reserves to 12%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water Resources warns of the danger of shortage of water reserves to 12% Empty Water Resources warns of the danger of shortage of water reserves to 12%

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Oct 2022, 7:13 am

[size=32]Water Resources warns of the danger of shortage of water reserves to 12%[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wednesday, October 05, 2022 at 14:42 pm (41 views)
    FacebookTwitterGoogle plus[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]LinkedinEmail

Sky Press 

The Ministry of Water Resources warned, on Wednesday, of the danger of a shortage of water reserves throughout Iraq to only 12%, which threatens a fourth drought season that will hit the country.

Hatem Hamid, Director-General of the National Center for Water Resources Management, stressed that water revenues are less than meeting water needs, whether drinking water or irrigating crops, and that there is great neglect by upstream countries to discuss existing problems.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:25 am