Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport managers conclude corrupt contracts with the British company (Serco).

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport managers conclude corrupt contracts with the British company (Serco). Empty Transport managers conclude corrupt contracts with the British company (Serco).

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Oct 2022, 7:13 am

[size=38]Transport managers conclude corrupt contracts with the British company (Serco).[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

October 20, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The Investigation Department of the Integrity Commission revealed, on Thursday, October 20, 2022, the issuance of an arrest and investigation warrant against two officials in the Ministry of Transport; For intentionally harming the interests of the entity in which they work.
    Speaking about the details of the case that the authority investigated and referred it to the judiciary, the department indicated that the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in integrity issues, issued an arrest warrant and investigation against the former director of the General Company for Air Navigation Services and the former director general of the Contracts and Licensing Department in it. for committing violations in all contracts concluded with the British “Serco” company; To monitor Iraqi air traffic.
    The department clarified that the arrest and search warrant, which was issued against the two defendants, who currently occupy the positions of Director General of the Legal Department in the Ministry of Transport, and Director General of the Administrative, Financial and Legal Department of the Iraqi Scientific Academy, came in accordance with the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code.
    It is worth noting that the Federal Integrity Commission announced on the twenty-second of last August the issuance of a summons order against the defendants mentioned in the same case.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:08 pm