Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of elders of the tribes of Mosul rejects the project to divide Iraq into statelets and regio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of elders of the tribes of Mosul rejects the project to divide Iraq into statelets and regio Empty Council of elders of the tribes of Mosul rejects the project to divide Iraq into statelets and regio

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Aug 2014, 4:47 am

Council of elders of the tribes of Mosul rejects the project to divide Iraq into statelets and regions

08/30/2014 15:54

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: tribal council refused to Mosul on Saturday, a project to divide Iraq into statelets and regions, while noting that some politicians are trying to seize the biggest gains through the implementation of this project after failing in the political process.
    A member of the Council, Sheikh Omar Abdullah al-Jubouri for "tomorrow Press", "The project, which was called for by Vice President Joe Biden rejected by the Senate of the tribes of Mosul flatly to Annna want a unified Iraq from north to south and not the country is divided into states and provinces."
    He added that "some politicians who have not succeeded in the political process are trying to implement this project in order to gain the biggest gains and the implementation of their political interests in addition to shredding unit of the Iraqi people."
    He was Vice President Jospf Biden said earlier, in an article published in the Washington Post, "The United States supports a federal system in Iraq as a way to overcome the divisions in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:55 am