Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Integrity Commission announces the implementation of an arrest warrant against the main accused

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Integrity Commission announces the implementation of an arrest warrant against the main accused  Empty The Integrity Commission announces the implementation of an arrest warrant against the main accused

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2022, 4:40 am

[size=46]The Integrity Commission announces the implementation of an arrest warrant against the main accused in the case of tax secretariats[/size]
    Iraq
    21:56 - 10-24-2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Federal Integrity Commission announced the implementation of the arrest warrant issued against the main accused in the case of tax deposits deposited in the branches of the Rafidain Bank.
    And the authority stated in a statement, that "the authority carried out the operation according to a judicial memorandum issued by the Baghdad Court of Appeal Al-Karkh - the second Karkh Court, against the managing director of the (Al-Mobdaoon) Company for Oil Services Ltd., one of the accused in the case of the amounts of tax deposits deposited in the branches of Al-Rafidain Bank."
    She added that "the operation was carried out in accordance with the provisions of Article (444/11) of the Penal Code, and under the supervision, coordination and cooperation with the judicial authorities and the Ministry of Interior - Baghdad International Airport's Residence and Passports Department, while the accused was trying to escape outside Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:52 am