Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The government will accelerate efforts to rebuild areas and places of worship for Christi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The government will accelerate efforts to rebuild areas and places of worship for Christi Empty Al-Sudani: The government will accelerate efforts to rebuild areas and places of worship for Christi

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Dec 2022, 5:57 am

Al-Sudani: The government will accelerate efforts to rebuild areas and places of worship for Christians

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-02 05:13

Shafaq News/ The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani pledged today, Friday, to accelerate his government's pace of reconstruction and rehabilitation of areas and places of worship for the Christian component that were destroyed by ISIS during its invasion of cities estimated at a third of Iraq's area in mid-2014.
    This came during his meeting today with a delegation from the Chaldean International Federation headed by Salem Yono, according to what was announced by the Sudanese media office.
    The statement quoted the Prime Minister as saying during the meeting, "Christians are an integral component of Iraq, and they are an integral part of the structure of the Iraqi people. His Excellency also praised the courageous stand of Iraqi Christians and the sacrifices of their children during the war against the terrorist ISIS gangs."
    He added, "The government's ministerial program takes care of the rights of all components, including the Christian component, and the government will accelerate efforts to rebuild their areas and places of worship in them, which were destroyed by the terrorist ISIS."
    For his part, the head of the delegation of the International Chaldean Union, Salem Yono, thanked the Prime Minister, and expressed their support for the government in its program and plans, and everything that would achieve stability for Iraq and secure a decent life for all its components.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:52 pm