Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nijaifi: attacking places of worship aim to draw the Iraqis into programmed sectarian, ethnical stru

chouchou
    chouchou

Nijaifi: attacking places of worship aim to draw the Iraqis into programmed sectarian, ethnical stru Empty Nijaifi: attacking places of worship aim to draw the Iraqis into programmed sectarian, ethnical stru

Post by chouchou Sat 21 Sep 2013, 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (NINA) – Speaker of Parliament, Usama al-Nijaifi, condemned the attack on Friday, Sep. 20, against a mosque in Salaheddin province.

A statement issued by the Speaker's Office quoted Nijaifi condemning in strongest words the terrorist gangs attacking places of worship and innocent people in Salaheddin Province, in which tens martyred and wounded.

He added that such terrorist attacks reflect their intentions to draw the people into programmed plans of sectarian and ethnic struggle that serve the enemies of Iraq. He renewed his demands to the security agencies to bear their responsibilities by exerting more efforts in protecting the places of worship.

Earlier in the day, three improvised explosive device went off at the beginning of Friday Prayer in Mosab Bin Omayr Mosque at Falluja intersection, near Samara, south of Tikrit, killing 21 worshipers and wounding 27 others. / End.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:38 pm