Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity announces plans from several axes to increase the rate of energy processing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity announces plans from several axes to increase the rate of energy processing Empty Electricity announces plans from several axes to increase the rate of energy processing

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Dec 2022, 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, the Ministry of Electricity announced plans from several axes to increase the rate of energy supply, while identifying the reasons for not providing continuous energy to citizens.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity, Adel Karim, said during a speech at the eighth Iraq International Oil, Gas and Energy Exhibition and Conference, which was attended by the correspondent of the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “There is an important opportunity Facing us today to move forward with the energy sector, which is the sector most in contact with international crises, the latest of which is the ongoing war in Ukraine," pointing out that "the serious challenge posed by climate change, which calls on all of us to switch to renewable energies and produce clean electric energy.”
    He added, "The Ministry of Electricity has been facing great challenges for years, not the least of which is the increasing demand for electric power and the lack of financial allocations in light of the economic conditions in Iraq, depending on oil prices, and its Reflection on the ministry's plans that aim to bridge the gap between energy supply and demand for it," pointing out that "this led to a delay in achieving the goal of providing continuous electric power to citizens throughout the year.
    He stressed that "the ministry is determined to reach that goal through its plans and policies that cover several basic aspects, the most important of which is the file of electric energy from simple to combined cycles, the extraction of natural gas from the fields, and the increase of renewable energies."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:34 pm