Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices are down 3.5 percent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices are down 3.5 percent Empty Oil prices are down 3.5 percent

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2023, 4:35 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Oil prices are down 3.5 percent[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Oil prices fell 3.5 percent, on Tuesday evening, in volatile transactions affected by weak demand data from China and unfavorable expectations for the global economy.[/size]
    [size=45]And by 16:45 GMT, Brent crude futures for March delivery fell $ 3.03 to $ 82.88 a barrel. West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell $2.81 to $77.45 a barrel.[/size]
    [size=45]Both benchmarks rose by more than a dollar in early trade.[/size]
    [size=45]The Chinese government raised export quotas for refined petroleum products in the first shipment of 2023.[/size]
    [size=45]Dealers attributed this increase to expectations of weak domestic demand, while China, the largest importer of crude in the world, is facing an increase in infections with Covid-19 disease.[/size]
    [size=45]Factory activity in China also shrank, with an increase in COVID-19 infections, which caused production disruption and negatively affected demand after China lifted most anti-coronavirus restrictions.[/size]
    [size=45]Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, said on Sunday that the United States, Europe and China, which are the main engines of global growth, are all witnessing a simultaneous slowdown, which increased the outlook pessimistic.[/size]
    [size=45]Markets are awaiting more indications from the US Central Bank's Monetary Policy Committee meeting, Wednesday.[/size]
    [size=45]The US central bank raised interest rates by 50 basis points in December after four consecutive increases of 75 basis points each.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 10:26 pm