Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: There are people controlling investment in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: There are people controlling investment in Iraq Empty Parliamentary Committee: There are people controlling investment in Iraq

Post by Rocky Today at 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Committee: There are people controlling investment in Iraq[/size]
    • September 25 17:49

Information / Special.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Investment Committee, Suzan Mansour, demanded today, Wednesday, that state assets be kept far away from investment, while pointing out that government oversight is absent in this file. 
    Mansour said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "There are concerned people who control investment in Iraq, and we will work during the coming period to put an end to this issue that has greatly harmed the country." 
    She added that "the country's assets have been sold recently, and this is a very dangerous matter, as hands are reaching out to the state's assets, and there is no land in Iraq that has not been transferred for investment," noting that "government oversight of this file is completely absent." 
    She added: "There are many exceptions that were granted in the past few days in an exaggerated manner and have increased significantly during the recent period," explaining that "this issue will soon be resolved under the dome of Parliament." 
    Observers believe that the money generated from the sale of state assets will cause financial problems and impose many challenges that cannot be overcome at all, including a further worsening of the budget deficit and a sharp decline in the value of the currency. End 25d

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 5:44 pm