Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Finance announces the results of its delegation's recent visit to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Finance announces the results of its delegation's recent visit to Baghdad Empty Kurdistan Finance announces the results of its delegation's recent visit to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Today at 6:11 am

Kurdistan Finance announces the results of its delegation's recent visit to Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced the results of its delegation's visit to the capital, Baghdad, regarding the issue of financing the salaries of employees in the region.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement by the ministry said, "During the past few days, a delegation from the Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government visited the capital, Baghdad, and met with the federal Ministry of Finance on the issue of financing employees' salaries," noting that "the two sides reached a number of understandings."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The statement pointed out that "the Kurdistan Ministry of Finance has submitted the list of employees' salaries for the months of August and September, as requested by the Federal Ministry of Finance last time."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "In order to cover the deficit in August salaries, which is estimated at 243 billion dinars, the Federal Ministry of Finance decided to disburse the suspended payments from February to August, and it is scheduled to begin distributing salaries at the beginning of next week with the arrival of supplementary funding from Baghdad."[/rtl]

Views 64
    Added 09/27/2024 - 9:15 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:11 am