Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources reveal the goals of the Saudi Foreign Minister's visit to Baghdadproposals from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources reveal the goals of the Saudi Foreign Minister's visit to Baghdadproposals from Empty Sources reveal the goals of the Saudi Foreign Minister's visit to Baghdadproposals from

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 7:55 am

Sources reveal the goals of the Saudi Foreign Minister's visit to Baghdad[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 16:45 |[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Informed sources revealed, today, Wednesday, the goals behind the visit of Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan to the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, tomorrow, Thursday.
    The sources told "Baghdad Today" that "Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan will meet with his Iraqi counterpart and with the three presidencies in Iraq, in addition to some political leaders, and the Iraqi mediation between Tehran and Riyadh will be discussed."
    And she indicated that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani and his government team have been working for some time to resume Iraqi mediation between Tehran and Riyadh, especially since there is support for this mediation by Iran and Saudi Arabia, and Bin Farhan's visit to Baghdad will focus on this file because of its importance.”
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan will visit Iraq tomorrow.
    And the Foreign Ministry said in a statement seen by (Baghdad Today) that "Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan will visit Iraq tomorrow, Thursday."
    She added, "A press conference will be held between Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein and his Saudi counterpart at the ministry's headquarters."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:16 am