Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petroleum Products Distribution Company: The fuel card will be applied in all governorates except Ku

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petroleum Products Distribution Company: The fuel card will be applied in all governorates except Ku Empty Petroleum Products Distribution Company: The fuel card will be applied in all governorates except Ku

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Feb 2023, 7:01 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Petroleum Products Distribution Company: The fuel card will be applied in all governorates except Kurdistan[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Petroleum Products Distribution Company announced its assertion that the fuel card is a procedure for counting cars and spent fuel.[/size]
    [size=45]"The fuel card procedure came to create an accurate database to count the number of vehicles and the quantities of fuel consumed, in cooperation with the General Traffic Directorate," Hussein Taleb, general manager of the company affiliated with the Ministry of Oil, said in a press statement.[/size]
    [size=45]Talib added, "This came in line with the government program, and it will be implemented in all Iraqi governorates, except for the Kurdistan Region."[/size]
    [size=45]And he explained, “The citizen has the choice to register on the card or not, with the stability of fuel rations at the present time, but he may be forced in the future to use them in times of crisis, and with the availability of governmental and private distribution outlets, the ministry is working to provide the best services to guarantee the rights of the citizen who can refuel from any governorate.” ".[/size]
    [size=45]N.A[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:02 am