Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain: The Maximum Ceiling For Selling Dollars At The Baghdad Airport Outlet Is 7 Thousand Dol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain: The Maximum Ceiling For Selling Dollars At The Baghdad Airport Outlet Is 7 Thousand Dol Empty Al-Rafidain: The Maximum Ceiling For Selling Dollars At The Baghdad Airport Outlet Is 7 Thousand Dol

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:29 am

Al-Rafidain: The Maximum Ceiling For Selling Dollars At The Baghdad Airport Outlet Is 7 Thousand Dollars, At The Official Rate
    02/10/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / Today, Friday, Al-Rafidain Bank set the ceiling for selling dollars at the Baghdad airport outlet.
    The bank said in a statement, received by Earth News, that “the upper ceiling for selling the dollar at the bank’s outlet at Baghdad International Airport amounted to 7000 thousand dollars, and at the official price set by the Central Bank 1320.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 am