Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Barti accuses the federal government of targeting the region through the small share in the 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Barti accuses the federal government of targeting the region through the small share in the 2023  Empty Al-Barti accuses the federal government of targeting the region through the small share in the 2023

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Mar 2023, 5:46 am

[size=38]Al-Barti accuses the federal government of targeting the region through the small share in the 2023 budget[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 4, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Rebin Salam, counted, on Saturday, the central government's insistence on keeping the Kurdistan region's share of the 2023 budget, at 12.67%, as "political targeting."
    Salam said, "The adoption of the number of parliamentary seats for the provinces that follow the region, in preparing the share of the budget, will be a possible solution that satisfies all parties."
    He added, "Each deputy has 100,000 people, so the percentage of the number of Kurdish representatives in Parliament is more than the share they want to give to the region."
    The oil and gas laws, the general budget, and the region's salaries are still the focus of disputes between the federal government and the region, while signs of failure to achieve a breakthrough in the file loom on the horizon.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:21 pm