Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Barti relies on intentions “written” by the Sudanese government and accuses parties of obstructin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Barti relies on intentions “written” by the Sudanese government and accuses parties of obstructin Empty Al-Barti relies on intentions “written” by the Sudanese government and accuses parties of obstructin

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2023, 4:12 am

Al-Barti relies on intentions “written” by the Sudanese government and accuses parties of obstructing an “agreed upon law”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Idris Shaaban, confirmed today, Thursday (September 28, 2023), that after the recent financial agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, the trend is towards legislating the oil and gas law.
    Shaaban said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “legislating the oil and gas law is enough to resolve all controversial issues between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, which are renewed annually.”
    He added, "The Iraqi government headed by Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani has the intention of writing the oil and gas law and sending it to Parliament, but there are political parties trying to obstruct reaching an agreement, because they want the problems and disagreements to continue between Baghdad and Erbil."
    He stated that "the draft oil and gas law was agreed upon between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, and there are a few touches that need to be agreed upon between the two parties before it is presented to a vote in the Federal Council of Ministers." The Oil and Gas Law in Iraq, which has been awaiting legislation in Parliament since 2005, stipulates that responsibility for managing the country's oil fields must be entrusted to a national oil company, and supervised by a federal council specialized in this subject.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    But since 2003, Baghdad and Erbil, the capital of the Iraqi Kurdistan region, have disagreed on the issue of managing the region's oil fields.
    Kifah Mahmoud, a political analyst and advisor to the former president of Iraqi Kurdistan, Masoud Barzani, said in previous press statements that, “In the current situation, legislating the law is very difficult due to intense political rivalry and the failure to form a national government that deals with the issues of the crisis with constitutional constants under the umbrella of higher interests.” For Iraq, its people and its federal system.”
    He added: "With these repercussions, I do not imagine reaching radical solutions, and all that can be done is to postpone the problems and patch them up until the political scene changes seriously."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:23 pm