Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abu Ragheef Details The Benefits Of The Security Agreement Between Iraq And Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - Abu Ragheef Details The Benefits Of The Security Agreement Between Iraq And Saudi Arabia Empty Abu Ragheef Details The Benefits Of The Security Agreement Between Iraq And Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2023, 6:05 am

Abu Ragheef Details The Benefits Of The Security Agreement Between Iraq And Saudi Arabia
    05/03/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / The security and strategic expert, Fadel Abu Ragheef, confirmed today, Sunday, that the security agreement concluded between Iraq and Saudi Arabia has entered into force and application.
    Abu Ragheef told Earth News Agency, "The security agreement between Iraq and Saudi Arabia will be of greater benefit to Iraq for a number of considerations, including first, that Iraq will be provided with some devices related to intelligence work, especially in the fight against drugs, borders will also be controlled, and information and expertise will be exchanged between the two countries."
    He added, "The most important issue is the information security partnership and the fight against drugs between the two parties," noting that "the Iraqi-Syrian border is a vast border, and drug smugglers may drool over it, and this is really what Iraq needs despite the delay in concluding this agreement, but its conclusion will benefit both parties."
    And he stated, "The Arar port will employ more than 5,000 workers, in addition to running hundreds of trucks entering and leaving Iraq daily."
    He pointed out that there will be very close cooperation between the speed of response to any incident, alert or injury to any terrorist group or act of sabotage, whether at the level of terrorism or at the level of criminal crime or even organized crime.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:24 am