Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The overthrow of one of the largest dollar smugglers from Baghdad to Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The overthrow of one of the largest dollar smugglers from Baghdad to Kurdistan Empty The overthrow of one of the largest dollar smugglers from Baghdad to Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 5:56 am

[size=52]The overthrow of one of the largest dollar smugglers from Baghdad to Kurdistan[/size]
    • March 9 14:07

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
     Diyala Police Command announced, on Thursday, the overthrow of one of the largest currency smugglers, and seized $320,000 in possession of US dollars heading to the Kurdistan region.
     And the command stated in a statement, which "information" received a copy of, "Based on the directives of the Diyala Police Commander, Major General Alaa Gharib Al-Zubaidi, the detachments of the Controls and External Roads Affairs Department and the Intelligence Directorate in Al-Hafza participated in a qualitative operation during which they managed to overthrow one of the largest currency smugglers."
     And she added that "during a thorough inspection in one of the security checkpoints in the north of the province, he was seized with 320,000 dollars and (67) papers with (7) million Iraqis intended for smuggling to the governorates of the Kurdistan region." Ended 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:44 am