Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian determines the fate of the oil and gas law and the next legislative direction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian determines the fate of the oil and gas law and the next legislative direction Empty A parliamentarian determines the fate of the oil and gas law and the next legislative direction

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2023, 5:43 am

[size=52]A parliamentarian determines the fate of the oil and gas law and the next legislative direction[/size]
    • Today 13:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information/Baghdad...
    Today, Monday, the representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Radhi, has determined the fate of the draft oil and gas law and its next destination.
    Radi said in an interview with the information agency, “The draft oil and gas law will go to Parliament, and there is a technical delegation that meets from time to time and has reached advanced stages between the Federal Ministry of Oil and the Ministry of Natural Resources in the region."
    He added, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani pays great attention to important laws, including the oil and gas law, which guarantees a better use of financial and oil resources."
    Radi pointed out, "Passing the draft oil and gas law requires the approval of the Kurdistan Regional Government on the conditions set by the central government in the capital, Baghdad."
    The Oil and Gas Law stipulates that the management of oil fields in Iraq must be entrusted to a national oil company under direct supervision by the central government in the capital, Baghdad. End / 25 sec
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:19 am