Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity determines the fate of the fate of citizens after the installation of smart meters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity determines the fate of the fate of citizens after the installation of smart meters Empty Electricity determines the fate of the fate of citizens after the installation of smart meters

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jul 2018, 8:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/07/22 15:20

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Twilight News / According to a spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity in theKurdistan region Hamma Amin Horamana, on Sunday, that the debt claim of the electricity consumption will continue after the installation of smart meters will not be covered by any amnesty.

"After the installation of smart electricity meters, which will be implemented by the Kurdistan Regional Government with one of the companies within 12 to 18 months, the ministry's debts to consumers will remain unchanged and no one will be exempt from paying," Horamani was quoted as saying by Kurdish media.

"The debts of electricity consumption will remain the same and everyone must pay them," Hawramani said. "The latest statistics, which do not include the first six months of this year, show that the debts of citizens and government exceed 600 billion dinars."

He pointed out that the project of erecting smart electricity meters has been started, adding that "the installation of these meters will solve the bulk of the electricity problems," pointing out that the total cost of the project is 300 million dollars.

Note: The content entitled (Kurdistan Electricity determines the fate of citizens debts after the installation of smart meters) was published first on the site (Twilight News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any form. 
    You can see the details of this address (Electricity Kurdistan determines the fate of citizens debts after the installation of smart meters) through the source of any original site (Twilight News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:07 am