Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi-Iranian agreement to establish a railway and a movable bridge between the two countries aft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi-Iranian agreement to establish a railway and a movable bridge between the two countries aft Empty An Iraqi-Iranian agreement to establish a railway and a movable bridge between the two countries aft

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2023, 5:25 am

An Iraqi-Iranian agreement to establish a railway and a movable bridge between the two countries after Ramadan
    • Time: 04/06/2023 12:18:56

• Read: 533 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The Iranian Minister of Roads and Urban Development announced, during his meeting with the Iraqi Minister of Transport, the start of construction work on the Shalamcheh-Basra railway and the movable bridge by the two countries after the current month of Ramadan.
    According to media reports, "Mehrdad Bazarbash" reviewed, on the sidelines of his meeting with the Iraqi Minister of Transport, "Razzaq Mohibis Al-Saadawi," the agreements reached on various issues in the field of transport, and said that Iran, due to its proximity to Iraq and the common borders with this country, has important projects in the field of Transport to expand cooperation.
    The Minister of Roads and Urban Development referred to the short visit made by the Iraqi Minister of Transport to Iran and provided clarifications regarding the agreements reached between the two countries, and said that the Shalamcheh-Basra railway project is a project that has been delayed for years, and it is one of the projects that the two countries have taken a decision about today. .
    And he continued: Given that this area from Shalamcheh to inside Iraqi territory was mined during the war, it was agreed with the Iraqi Minister of Transport to hand over the land to the Iranian government as soon as possible, so that after the month of Ramadan, it would carry out mine-clearing operations.
    Badrbash explained that the agreement between the two countries includes the start of the construction of the Shalamcheh-Basra railway line with a length of 32 kilometers by Iraq, and it will start constructing this bridge in parallel with the Iraqi government’s establishment of the railway line.
    According to Badrbash, it was decided to provide the necessary lands around the Shatt al-Arab river for the construction of the bridge.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:28 pm