Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

'The economy and politics are on the table'.. Iraq calls on Japan to open its consulate in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

'The economy and politics are on the table'.. Iraq calls on Japan to open its consulate in Basra Empty 'The economy and politics are on the table'.. Iraq calls on Japan to open its consulate in Basra

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:07 pm

'The economy and politics are on the table'.. Iraq calls on Japan to open its consulate in Basra

[ltr]2023.04.07 - 18:23[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Bilateral Affairs, Ambassador Muhammad Hussein Bahr Al-Uloum, met with the Japanese Ambassador to Iraq, Futoshi Matsumoto, at the Ministry's headquarters in Baghdad today, Thursday.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

According to a statement by the Foreign Ministry, a copy of which "NAS" received (April 7, 2023), "during the meeting, they discussed the bilateral relations between the two friendly countries, especially in the economic field and facilitating the work of Japanese companies in Iraq, in addition to continuing work to hold the eighth round of high-level political dialogue between the two countries." the two countries.”  

Bahr Al-Uloum praised "Japan's positions in support of Iraq and its contribution to aid at all levels," calling on the Japanese government to open its consulate in Basra Governorate.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 am