Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Amiri addressing "Saddam's lovers": You will take your dream to the graves.. unhappy for you

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Amiri addressing "Saddam's lovers": You will take your dream to the graves.. unhappy for you Empty Al-Amiri addressing "Saddam's lovers": You will take your dream to the graves.. unhappy for you

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2023, 4:33 am

Al-Amiri addressing "Saddam's lovers": You will take your dream to the graves.. unhappy for you
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11:1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri, confirmed today, Saturday, that we must not allow a return to the past, and he addressed those who nostalgic for Saddam's regime by saying, "You will take your dream to the graves ... unhappy for you."
    Al-Amiri said in a speech during the anniversary of the founding of the Badr Organization and its affiliate (Baghdad Today), "We must all not allow a return to the past, and I say to those who are nostalgic for Saddam's regime, you will take your dream to the graves... unhappy for you and your misguided ideas." 
    Al-Amiri added that "the fatwa of the competent jihad saved Iraq from the terrorist threat," pointing to "the need to expose the people and address the mistakes." 
    He pointed out that "fighting corruption that has permeated state institutions according to a well-studied plan," noting that "fighting corruption is one of the important chapters of reconciliation with the public and opening the door with the supreme reference."  
    "We also need a package of measures to address various investment obstacles," he said, adding, "The Social Security Law must be legislated." 
    He stressed the need to "work to complete the great port of Faw," while denouncing "the Zionist attacks on the Palestinian people." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:47 am