Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Amiri: The forces that created the mass graves regime are maliciously seeking to revive its bruta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Amiri: The forces that created the mass graves regime are maliciously seeking to revive its bruta Empty Al-Amiri: The forces that created the mass graves regime are maliciously seeking to revive its bruta

Post by Rocky Mon 16 May 2022, 3:33 pm

[size=46]Al-Amiri: The forces that created the mass graves regime are maliciously seeking to revive its brutal approach[/size]
    Iraq
    09:47 - 2022-05-16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, announced that the forces that created the mass graves system are still seeking maliciously to revive its brutal approach in Iraq. 

Al-Amiri said in a statement, “On the National Day of Mass Graves, we stand in honor and reverence for the memory of hundreds of thousands of martyrs of our people who were killed without the guilt of their crimes, and their pure blood brought the day of salvation from the grip of the executioners closer, and the approach of mass graves did not stop with the fall of Saddam’s regime, but was inherited This approach is the terrorist gangs such as Al-Qaeda and ISIS, and most importantly, the remnants of the crime system.

He added, on this occasion, we call for the memorial of the victims of mass graves, their grievances to be perpetuated by all means, and to complete and facilitate granting their families legal rights. Iraq, the approach of genocide, repression, brandishing force and not recognizing the other opinion.

Al-Amiri pointed out that getting rid of the crime system was a great victory, but the success in preventing his criminal ideology and behavior from returning is the greatest victory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:12 pm