Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The percentage of fiscal deficit in the budget law is contrary to the financial management l

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: The percentage of fiscal deficit in the budget law is contrary to the financial management l Empty Deputy: The percentage of fiscal deficit in the budget law is contrary to the financial management l

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2023, 3:20 pm

[rtl]Deputy: The percentage of fiscal deficit in the budget law is contrary to the financial management law[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Parliamentary Finance Committee considered the financial deficit in the general budget law to be contrary to the financial management law, while indicating the possibility of returning it to the government to rearrange it.[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the Finance Committee, Mustafa Al-Karaawi, said in a press interview, “The draft budget law reached the House of Representatives from the government that was produced by the State Administration Coalition, as the law included the implementation of the paragraphs of the government program that the Sudanese committed himself to,” pointing out that “the budget in its entirety is considered a service.” No one can stop its approval in Parliament.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, “The budget law sent by the Council of Ministers will witness some minor changes, including reducing the fiscal deficit rate, which amounts to 64 trillion dinars, that is, up to more than 30% of the total budget size, and this is contrary to the financial management law.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]With regard to the three-year budget, Al-Karawi said, "We will see the legality and applicability of this budget for a period of three years, and whether it is in line with oil prices, the exchange rate, and the economic situation in Iraq in general."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Karawi stressed that "the budget law will be returned to the government for two reasons, the first is to address the deficit in the budget and the second is the three-year budget."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:33 pm