[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
April 24, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: Analysts prepared a study that estimated the number of years it would take for a person to collect a million dollars in various countries of the world, while Iraq ranked 64th in the classification.
Picodi.com analysts conducted the ranking based on the average monthly salary in each country, and the following is a list of the countries that topped the ranking:
1. Switzerland: 14 years and 3 months
2. Singapore: 16 years and 11 months
3. Luxembourg: 17 years and 4 months
4. United States: 19 years and 10 months
5. Iceland: 20 years and 11 months
The classification included 102 countries, and Iraq ranked 64th in the classification. Raising one million dollars requires the work of 154 years and one month.
As for the Arab countries, the Gulf countries, which are rich in energy resources, topped the ranking of Arab countries, and their classification came as follows:
1. Qatar: 21 years and 3 months
2. UAE: 23 years and 9 months
3. Sultanate of Oman: 38 years and 6 months
4. Kuwait 5. Saudi Arabia: 41 years and 2
months. 41 years and 10 months
It is noteworthy in the report that the classification did not include Yemen, Somalia, Syria, Comoros, Mauritania, Palestine, Bahrain and Sudan, while Algeria ranked 96th (312 years and 7 months), Egypt ranked 101 (603 years and 6 months), and Iraq ranked 45th.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]